Manchester Transit Authority (“MTA”) is accepting applications for a full-time mechanic. Competitive pay and benefits. CDL-B license required within 60 days of hire; training provided. Apply in person at MTA, 110 Elm Street, Manchester, NH between 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday thru Friday.
Equal Opportunity Employer
School Bus Driving is great for Stay at Home Parents, Retirees, or Anyone looking for extra income!
Join a quality team of Part-Time Employees driving school routes and field trips.
- Starting Salary $14.47, 6-Months 15.47, 1-year 16.68
- Paid Holidays and Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- No need to pay for daycare
- No cleaning, sweeping or fueling. This work is completed by Maintenance Staff
- Physical & Drug Testing paid and provided by MTA.
- MTA pays $8.00 per hour during training
Bring a current copy of Motor Vehicle Record.
Manchester Transit Authority is and Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Click here to download our application. Fill it out completely and mail it to:
Attn.: Hiring Manager
110 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101
If you’d rather pick up a copy in person, we are located at 110 Elm Street, Manchester, though you will have to come down Gas Street to get to our main office.